Brandenburg Law Firm

Immigration Law

Experience You Can Trust

Services Include:

  1. Immigrant Visas Through an Immediate Family Member
  2. Green Cards and Permanent Residence 
  3. Citizenship and Naturalization
  4. ICE Detention/Deportation Defense

Family Based Immigration

If you are a citizen of the United States, either through birth or naturalization, you have the right to ask certain members of your family to regularize your immigration status and, ultimately, gain citizenship. In addition, those who obtain a green card or regularize their immigration status can also sponsor family members to obtain permanent residence status.

Family immigration is the most common and popular way for foreign citizens to obtain permanent residency in the United States.

In fact, getting a green card is easier for immediate family members. This includes:

  1. Your spouse.
  2. Your unmarried children under 21 years old.
  3. Your parents (if the petitioner is 21 years of age or older).
  4. Stepchildren (if you married before they turned 18).
  5. Your adopted children (if they were adopted before age 16).

Contact Us

Brandenburg Law Firm

4116 W. Vickery Blvd., Fort Worth, TX 76107 (office visits by appointment only)

Phone 817-527-2222